Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster

Default Seek good website & catalogues like SCREWFIX

VisionSet wrote:
"David Peters" wrote in message

Which web site has the fullest range of DIY goods?

Try ToolStation

I use Screwfix most of the time as AFAIK it has the broadest range, so
is the closest to a one-stop online shop that I've come across (which is
important to me as it minimises hanging around waiting for deliveries,
and you don't end up paying delievry charges to several companies
because the order sizes are too small. Sometimes use
www.toolstation.com too; also someone mentioned www.thetoolbag.com here
recently which is new, and has no minimum order charge (so far).

As somebody else mentioned, even if you aren't buying enough to achieve
Screwfix's £45 minimum order for free delivery, it's often still
worthwhile paying the £6 as they are so much cheaper (for many items)
than local alternative suppliers like B&Q.

David