Posted to alt.home.repair
miamicuse

Default How to determine location of underground drain line?

"PipeDown" wrote in message
ink.net...

Not necessarily expensive. Some plumbing companies include a video
inspection as part of the cleanout service and the locator is built into

the
video equipment (If you find a broken pipe you want to know where right)
Cost at least $100 but few plumbing services cost less.

I called a few, so far the lowest price quote I got for a video inspection
is $2500. But they say it is for video inspection only, it does not locate
for me where the pipe physically is...that would be additional.

MC