Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth

Default Material mixup

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 23:35:32 +0100, Owain wrote:

Do you have a special place for your Os, keep them all together in the O
zone?

Of course if the pirates come and steal all the Os it will cause sevre
difficulties. Not least for miss Ophelia Oliver.

"A man named Otto Ott, when asked his name, could only stutter. Ophelia
Oliver repeated hers, and vanished from the haunts of men."

"We can't tell shot from shoot or hot from hoot," the blacksmith pointed
out in a meeting with other townsfolk. "Oft becomes the same as foot, and
odd the same as dodo. Something must be done at once or we shall never know
what we are saying."

(James Thurber - The Wonderful O)