Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

Default Using Garage for ham shack and computer

On 30 Jun 2006 13:20:11 -0700, "Alex" wrote:

0My only concern is the garage door, which doesn't seal very well, and
the insulation. If I can get both of these better sealed I think it
would make for a cozier place. Also sealed I hope it'll keep the
varments out as I do find an occasional mouse running around in there.

Thanks for the great info, and if you wouldn't mind asking your friends
who do this what tips they have, I'd love to hear some feedback.

Take care --

Alex

Is there anything preventing the removal of the garage door and
building a partitioned wall? Garages can be converted into living
spaces easily.

Oren