Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

Default Using Garage for ham shack and computer

On 30 Jun 2006 12:31:08 -0700, "Alex" wrote:

Just curoius if anyone has ever looked into doing this... the garage is
430 sqft of space we're not using, and it'd be perfect if I could setup
shop out there

Thanks for any suggestions,

Alex

Cant speak to the radio equipment. I've run computers in my garage for
years (wireless) with out any known problem or adverse affects. We
skipped spring this year and went into triple digit temperatures in
Las Vegas.

I just have a portable ShopCool evaporative cooler I run in Summer,
crack the garage door a little... the PC runs and runs....

Oren