Posted to rec.woodworking
Leuf

Default Printing on wood REVISITED.

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 20:50:58 GMT, "Doug Schultz"
wrote:

I am not sure about what kind of printing you want to do on wood.
I didnt see the original article
but if you want to print black on wood you can do it with any laserjet
printer.
just print the reverse image onto photographic paper with your laserjet and
then put the paper where you want the printing to be on the wood and iron it
on.
best if the finish of the wood is very smooth.
beats having to get a very large printer.

I print patterns on self-adhesive labels and stick em on. The white
background makes it much easier to see the lines on any kind of wood.
It does sometimes pull up some fibers when you pull off the label on
certain woods.

-Leuf