Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim S

Default Hair clipper

Andy Hall wrote:

snip
I've had several different ones over the years and found that the consumer
grade products like Philips, Remington etc. simply don't last or even
work that well.

So I looked at what is used in professional places and it is almost always
Wahl.

snip

Agree. I've had my Wahl for over 10 years. It's been abused by hardly
(almost never) being oiled, giving my wiry beard a No1 regularly and it's
still works well. Gave meself a good old No4 all over 3 weeks ago as an
emergency measure just before re-felting the shed root in the boiling heat
(psycho) and it's still cuts good.

Cheers

Tim