Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth

Default Hair clipper

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:27:05 +0100, Christian McArdle wrote:

However, there are a few models combining ceramic and true mains motors and
they are worth seeking out. I got my last pair from Argos (made by Babyliss)
after I reduced my Wahl set (mains/steel) to sounding like a bag of bolts in
a washing machine. However, I note they no longer stock it.

I have a pair of Babyliss mains rechargeable ceramic blade clippers and TBH
they are pants. They need lubrication, and the battery life is feeble.

I also have a pair of Remington clippers which are mains operated with a
ceramic cutter and this pair does not need lubrication. They are the best
clippers we've owned, solid metal body, very quiet in operation, and they
don't need oiling. They were also dirt cheap at EUR 15.