Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Flooded Basement

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 01:58:46 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , mm wrote:
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 00:49:14 GMT, "Toller" wrote:

Then get a battery powered back up for next time.

I would like to do that, but will both a battery powered pump and the
original electric pump fit in the same standard size hole at the same
time?

Mine will, anyway -- "Basement Watchdog" brand. It's not much larger than a
softball.

This looks pretty good, and the middle level one is, well I'm not sure
what the price is or what includes the battery, but it seems under
400.

Is the middle level one, 1730 GPH, good enough? I only have a 700 sq
ft/floor townhouse.

(I assume with a check valve in each pipe, they can share the same
output pipe.)

Yep. All you need is a wye fitting to connect them together.

I can do that.