Carl Nisarel

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

BottleBob wrote

Carl Nisarel wrote:

BottleBob wrote ...

I made no
assertions that Gunner was, or was not, more "well-informed"

"There seems to be a battle of the statistics going on between you and
Gunner which may, or may not, jeopardize your claim to being more
familiar with the data than anyone else."

Keep on waffling, BB.

Carl:

Care to point out the assertion in that paragraph where I stated Gunner
was more "well-informed" than you?

You're moving the goalpost.

You claimed that you made *no* assertions about it. You clearly do
make an assertion is the quote provided above.

I said he may or may not be more
familiar with the data. I didn't make a definitive statement that he
was.

Your 'may or may not' act is lame and you should lose it.

I'd be careful about criticizing other's evaluation skills

I do just fine. (e.g. See the 'anti-gun' issue). You, OTOH, do need to
be careful.