Carl Nisarel

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

BottleBob wrote

Actually, I was only pointing out the apparent falseness of your
accusation that Richard Lewis was making his data up out of thin air,
when he said hundreds of thousands of people are victims of violence
every year.

Richard didn't say what you just wrote. He said something entirely
different.

He, and you, would be wrong.

How would *I* be wrong? I have made no assertions as to you "spouting"
any alleged propaganda. I'm just making an observation that you both
may be making comments driven by an emotional bias.

You're full of it. You're act of 'he might or might not' is rather
transparent. You're using it to pretend to present an 'objective'
opinion. It isn't working.