Posted to uk.d-i-y
Who?

Default Karcher pressure washer fault (motor?)

"redwood" wrote in message
I've got a Karcher 330 pressure washer which is a few years old but had
little use. I was using it today and after a few mins it lost water
pressure and I noticed the sound of the motor went quieter for a few
seconds before stopping altogether. It had blown a fuse in the 10amp
extension I was using. I changed the fuse and tried again but immediately
I switched on it sounded like the motor was struggling to work and I
noticed a burning smell from the back of the Karcher vents. Needless to
say I swiftly unplugged everything and left well alone. Does it sound like
the motor has gone kaput? or any other common problems with this model?

Jammed pump and stalled motor.
Check the pump