Posted to alt.home.repair
Rudy

Default stinky shower drain

"Jeff" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a weird problem. I have 1 shower drain in the house that smells
like sulfur. No other drains or hot water outlets in the house smell.
Just the one in my shower. It only smells after I have been running
the hot water for about 2-3 minutes. It doesn't smell during the day
or night, but just when the hot water has been recently used, and after
a couple minutes at that. I have tried drano, bleach, and other
cleaners but have no luck.

Have you removed the actual drain cover or just poured the cleaner down
there ?
If not, pull off the cover and have a look down the drain for globs of hair,
goo etc