Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin Mormon

Default Alternate electric ideas

Seeing as how most everything now days has all kinds of serial
numbers, identifying plates, and such, that sounds like good advice.
My vote is on hamster wheel with a generator atached.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Jason wrote:
Unfortunately, he either doesn't know or isn't willing to give me

any
information on it. I tried that at first, but he was more interested
in trampling all of my not-so-cheap flowers and shrubs to listen.

Well, LOOK at the goddamn thing! Does it have writing on it? If so,
what
does the writing say?

All we can tell so far is you have a mysterious box plugged into your
house.
Best guess, absent any other information, is it's a miniature nuclear
power
station. Or pigeon coop.