Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ken Weitzel

Default Maytag neptune washer motor control board resistor value

gman wrote:
I also have a Maytag Neptune Washer; model MAH4000AWW. Resistor R11
is burnt out . IF anyone can give me the value or color of it, I'd
really appreciate it. TIA.

Hi gman...

I should perhaps have mentioned in my previous message...
(see Beaumark clothes dryer) and it might be helpful
to you with your problem...

When I removed the control panel, I was pleasantly surprised
to find a rolled up "schematic" in there. Schematic in quotes,
'cause it is really a pictorial. Didn't refer to my
problem with other than a square box marked timer control
module, but there was a bit of information (including values)
on the operational part.

It may be worth your while to search your machine to see if there
isn't one.

Another thought, if I may? How's 'bout calling your local
Maytag repairman, ask them if you can buy R11. Maybe they'll
sell you one at a premium - or maybe just tell you what it is.
Worth a try?

Take care.

Ken