BottleBob

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

Carl Nisarel wrote:

BottleBob wrote in message ...

Make sure you remember that next time you try to stuff words into my mouth.

Carl:

When did I do that?

You do it below when you claim that I am anti-gun.

Carl:

OK, that's valid. I retract any comments I may have made claiming or
inferring that you are anti-gun.

Just an offhand observation, but for someone who claims to be
"qualified, trained, and publishes peer-reviewed research" you tend to
be a little touchy and emotional

If you're seeing that, you're seeing your own feelings, not mine.

Calling people idiots, moronic, stupid, and what not, would seem to be
a display of emotional touchiness not directly germane to the issues at
hand.

and seem to have an anti-gun bias.

Produce a quote from me where I state that I am 'anti-gun'.

I withdrew that comment.

ARE you anti-gun?

BTW, all researchers have biases and those who think they are
impartial are fooling only themselves.

ALL researchers have biases? You mean there is no researcher anywhere
without a biased desire to have the issue they are researching come out
in a particular way?

Hey, you forgot to insert your five dots indicating you cut my
following question out. g

BTW, just curious, are you a regular on any of the three groups this
thread is crossposted to, or did you do a global search for gun
arguments?

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob