Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry Jaques

Default Emergency advise - Shellac spilled all over

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 20:07:23 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
"miamicuse" quickly quoth:

Where do I buy "denatured alcohol"? Does HD carry them or do I need to go

HD, Lowes, most farm stores, hardware stores and paint stores all
carry it for $8-12 a gallon.

to a drug store? Also can I apply the alcohol with bare hands? No need for
gloves right?

Use gloves. You'll be out there for awhile. And don't use a white
fabric mask type respirator, use a real cartridge respirator with
organic vapor cartridges and do that with good ventilation in the
area.

--
Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools,
and those who dare not, are slaves. --Lord Byron (1788-1824)