Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn

Default Anyone getting flooded in PA

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 05:09:25 GMT, "Shopdog" wrote:

This weather has got to stop, My gauge shows rainfall of over 10 in. so far.
My garage is showing signs of water infiltration at the floor level.I have
routed the downspouts out to the street but what else can I do to prevent
any water actually getting into the garage? I'm thinking of painting the
floor and sealing where the block meets the floor. We've only had the house
for 6 months now and with the previous rain and snow I haven't had any water
seapage before so I am hoping that this is only because of the massive
amounts of rain we are getting.

Any thoughts?

Sometimes it rains. Modify your house and grounds to deal with it.