Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Mitsubishi Camcorder pinout

In article ,
PJ wrote:
It might be this one, the picture in the CPC paper catalogue certainly
looks promising...
http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSea...=AV07370&N=411

Indeed. So much so that I decided to order one...

... until I discovered that a cable costing less than three quid, was
going to cost me a tenner in total!

This is common with trade electronics suppliers - they pretty well all
have a minimum charge/expensive p&p. For small orders you need the likes
of Maplin shops - not that they stock much in the way of electronics these
days.

And the CPC website is rather poor - they took my card details before
telling me how much the total amount was, and having decided I don't
like the service they offer, there doesn't seem to be any way for me to
delete my account/personal information from their system. Not good.

Don't remember that happening to me. But you can work out the price anyway
by checking their conditions.

--
*The colder the X-ray table, the more of your body is required on it *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.