Mark

Default Seeking source for torque wrench extensions

Leo Lichtman wrote:

Let's face it--most of us do not require Bureau-of-Standards
accuracy when we tighten a bolt. But, I guess that engineers, using
accepted mechanical theory, know less than you do.

Many times yes, they do know less.

That's not arrogance, it's an observation.

Seems many engineers think their degree means they know what their doing
instead of what it truly is, a learners permit.

Bureau of Standards accuracy? Damned straight. If it didn't matter there
wouldn't be calibration expiration dates on our tools.

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens,
A.K.A. Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the
suspense. (Gaz, r.moto)