Mark

Default Pearl Harbor

Bray Haven wrote:

Lets face
it, chemical and biological weapons don't destroy anything. They only
murder and kill.

This is a troll, right? What a ridiculous statement ). Destroying human
life in mass numbers isn't really "destruction" right??

That's right.

Murder isn't destruction.

My being a former Nuclear Warrior, a SAC trained killer, I make the
distinction.

If you had seen the
capabilities & effects of agents like VX, you'd retract that assessment.

Not hardly Junior.

Look at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and these were both baby bombs, then try
to tell me a chemical or biological weapon causes destruction.

You think a chem or bio weapon is a WMD because you have chosen to not
have a clue.

When Dubya let it out how nuclear weapons would be used if Iraq let out
a little gas or a few spores I knew without a doubt there is an idiot in
the Presidency. Whether he meant it or not is of no matter, that he said
it was enough.

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens,
A.K.A. Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the
suspense. (Gaz, r.moto)