Bray Haven

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

http://www.rdfrost.com/Reference/RKBA/Kleck.html

Where was Kleck when I was at FSU. Took a crim course in that dept back in '72
and did and "editorial term paper" on gun control. The prof flunked it, saying
it was "well thought out & well written but he disagreed with the content". It
was basically a case against more restrictive gun laws. He told me that
editorial term papers that agree with his views always got good grades,
regardless of quality. At least he was honest (I think . Oh well, it was an
elective & I passed the course (barely).
Greg Sefton