Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Juan Jimenez

Default Book recommendation for a junior high student

Thank you!

"mc" wrote in message
The Art of Electronics, by Horowitz and Hill, if it's not too hard.

Practical Electronics for Inventors.

The ARRL Handbook if enough of the content is relevant.

"flybd5" wrote in message
ups.com...
My 15 year old musician son has developed a keen interest in the
circuitry behind analog and digital synthetizers, and wants to build
his first component for a custom synth, a VCO board. We have the PCB,
I'm gathering the components, and have given him an intro to
electricity and electronics, what the components are and what they do,
but I need a good book that, at a junior high school level, explains
all the concepts, and does so within the context of a fun read (dry
conceptual material won't get to first base with a 15 year old).

Suggestions?