Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jeff Mc

Default Recording From Your Screen

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
Jeff Mc wrote:
Hi, does anybody know if thier is a programe or anything, which lets
you record whats happening on your screen?

Jeff

sorry i was not very specific, i mean i would like to record what goes
on my computer screen for example what happens in a msn conversation
or internet explorer or recording whats happening in a game

Thanks

jeff

See my post,another idea is a USB webcam again pointed at the screen and
using any media players to capture the vid to HD.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Women are like old TV's...the older they get the more prone they are to
switching off.

so just try and get some sort of screen recorder from the internet.

thanks