Leo Lichtman

Default Seeking source for torque wrench extensions

Mark wrote: (clip) The use of an extension may be mathematically sound and
'good engineering practice'. That's why it's usually a good thing to keep
many engineers away from the work (clip) Get it? Suck it up. Buy the correct
tooling.
Stubbornness is no substitute for thinking. djl has explained his need, and
allowed for the minor inaccuracies that could result from the use of an
extension. Let's face it--most of us do not require Bureau-of-Standards
accuracy when we tighten a bolt. But, I guess that engineers, using
accepted mechanical theory, know less than you do.