Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Mitsubishi Camcorder pinout

PJ wrote:
Sparks wrote:
"PJ" wrote in message

http://www.tarags.demon.co.uk/conn1.jpg
http://www.tarags.demon.co.uk/conn2.jpg
http://www.tarags.demon.co.uk/conn3.jpg
http://www.tarags.demon.co.uk/conn4.jpg

... to give you some indication of scale, the external diameter of
the ring around the pins measures 9.55mm with my digital calipers.

:-) I have one on my old old old Ferguson Video VHS-C camera :-)

Ahh. But do you know where to get new ones that I can make up into my
own cable?

On mine, if you look at the connector on the cable, with the biggest
notch at the top, going clockwise, assuming the pin at 1 o'clock is
pin 1...

Audio + = 3
Audio - = 5
Video + = 8
Video + = 7

+ meaning the centre pin on an RCA plug, and - meaning the screen.

Did you mean to write two plusses for the video, on both pins 8 and 7?
If you did, I'm having a failure of understanding...

Thnaks.

PJ.

Maplins do a plug&socket for the 8 pin camera.
http://tinyurl.com/zvufj

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Women are like old TV's...the older they get the more prone they are to
switching off.