Posted to uk.d-i-y
PJ

Default Mitsubishi Camcorder pinout

Sparks wrote:
"PJ" wrote in message

http://www.tarags.demon.co.uk/conn1.jpg
http://www.tarags.demon.co.uk/conn2.jpg
http://www.tarags.demon.co.uk/conn3.jpg
http://www.tarags.demon.co.uk/conn4.jpg

... to give you some indication of scale, the external diameter of the
ring around the pins measures 9.55mm with my digital calipers.

:-) I have one on my old old old Ferguson Video VHS-C camera :-)

Ahh. But do you know where to get new ones that I can make up into my
own cable?

On mine, if you look at the connector on the cable, with the biggest notch
at the top, going clockwise, assuming the pin at 1 o'clock is pin 1...

Audio + = 3
Audio - = 5
Video + = 8
Video + = 7

+ meaning the centre pin on an RCA plug, and - meaning the screen.

Did you mean to write two plusses for the video, on both pins 8 and 7?
If you did, I'm having a failure of understanding...

Thnaks.

PJ.