Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Edu

Default Refrigerator relay pinout

I believe you because that was exactly what I tried to tell you in the
the the first place. :-)

Are you Spanish too??? :-)

Exactly, the PTC needs to cool down in order to work again. Is exactly
the same thing which happens in a TV with the degauss thermistor.

I´m glad to see that you could complete your project. Next time you
have to replace a realya like that in a freezer, you will know what to
do.

Well, my complete project is an air compressor. I still have to find
some other components and make practise in copper soldering...
The person who gave me the compressor for free from an old
refrigerator, has just asked me about repairing his kitchen
refrigerator, which has just stopped cooling. Now I have more
information about it. Some weeks ago I though the compressor was a
three-phase motor started with 1 phase and a starter capacitor...:-)
And many other things I have learned surfing the web these days in
search for more info (about nofrosts systems, for example).

Thanks again, and best regards!
Eduardo