Jim Stewart

Default WMDs

Gunner wrote:

And its all the morons clambering for the Government to Make them
safe, and wailing when it cant be done. They want a Nanny State..but
if you remove the rights to make it possible...Nanny becomes an Evil
Witch.

If by morons, you mean a portion of the general public, I
don't think so. Every single individual that I've talked
to thinks that the new airport safety stuff is absolutely
stupid. I think the bigger cause in this case is a
combination of government wanting an excuse to grab control
and industry fabricating a market for dubious expensive products.

I think that the great majority of people are not actively
wanting the government to make them safe. The problem is
for the *cough* honest politicians to make the hard
and right decisions to call bull**** on stupid laws.