Gunner

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 22:48:57 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

This should make the groups concerned about public safety happy. The
gun grabbers simply could go **** up a rope. Its Constitutionally
sound as it does not infringe upon the right to keep and bear arms
except to prohibited persons, and allows unified freedom in all states
without restriction. Im pragmatic enough to suggest the cert. Shrug.
Others will disagree with me of course, in both directions.

Haha! Veddy interesting. I take it you've never been to a school board
meeting...or at least you've never made this proposal at one, because you're
still alive. g

I was ON a school board. I quit in disgust. To many really stupid
people (libs for the most part) wanting every thing but the kitchen
sink, ignoring the kids education and wanting it all for free. That
was my first wake up call to the dangers of Liberals in the
educational system.

Well, here we are back at the corral, having gone around the horn with
statistics and so on, now arriving back at where the real gunfight is: the
great cultural divide. If you plan to promote this idea of yours, let us
know so we can watch the fireworks.

Ed Huntress

Of course it will never fly, unless common sense becomes valuable
again. Unfortunately Me 'ism has been the watchword of the past 40 or
so years. Im sure JFK is spinning in his grave.

"Ask not, what your country can do for you, but what YOU can do for
your country"

Liberal translation: " Ask for every thing you can from your country,
and Do everything you can do TO your country"

Spit

Gunner

"Guns aren't toys. They're for family protection, hunting dangerous or
delicious animals, and keeping the King of England out of your face."

-- Krusty the Clown, "The Simpsons"