Koz

Default WMDs

Koz applauds Larry.

Maybe the Bush campain buzz slogan should be "don't you really like
pretending you are safer now than you were 2 years ago?"

Koz

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 09:14:02 -0800, "SteveB"
brought forth from the murky depths:

Until 9/11, no one considered an airliner as a WMD.

Ditto a batch of fertilizer and can of diesel fuel until OK City.
To me, WMDs are anything which will kill many people at once.
And there isn't a GDMF thing our country can do about that to
make us all truly safe from any of that. Not in a free society.
Any sick person could do that: anywhere and at any time. Look
at the snipings lately. And look how our wonderful legal system
is handling the pair they caught. Multiple trials, one in each
involved state? Give me an effin' break.

That's what scares me more than terrorists do. Our gov't doing
all these silly, wastefully-expensive-yet-perfectly-useless,
rights-raping things and then trying to tell us that it will
"Make us safe."

"i" before "e", except after "c", what a weird society.
----
http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications