Gunner

Default Pearl Harbor

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 20:21:14 -0500, Stuart Wheaton
wrote:

Gunner wrote:
Im trying to find out how you would handle the dichotomy
between personal rights and trashing the agencies responsible for
preventing 9/11 and keeping acts of terrorism from happening.

If we shut down all the Gun Shows and round up all the right-wing
extremist Gun Nuts and misc. survivalism posters we'll be sure to
prevent another Oklahoma City style domestic terrorist bombing. Anybody
who ever bought or read the 'Turner Diaries' and other publications of
the American Nazi Party should be taken to gitmo as a un-American
terrorist sympathiser...Register all the Veterans too, Mc Veigh was one
so they must all be a security risk! Won't it be fun when a Democratic
president gets to interpret the "'patriot' act"???

Ok, we have another vote for a police state.

Next?

Gunner

"Guns aren't toys. They're for family protection, hunting dangerous or
delicious animals, and keeping the King of England out of your face."

-- Krusty the Clown, "The Simpsons"