Sunworshiper

Default Great Idea - Communal Snowblower

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:10:55 -0700, "Joel Corwith"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 01:26:07 -0500, James Watt
wrote:

What's snow? :-)

The stuff that causes people to slow down and drive even more stupid
than they usually do (if that's possible). Of course the same can be
said for sunshine, warm temps and dry pavement.

OH!! Like rain in Southern California! But then in So. Cal..they just
drive faster.

Rain? At least I've heard of that. Happened a few years back. I was
driving along a 45mph road and the traffic all of a sudden slows down. Inch
our way forward to find a low spot in the road with an inch or 2 of water in
the street, then they speed back up. Huh? We had to stop for a water
puddle?

Joel. phx

I'm almost sure it is because they don't want to get their car
remotely dirty.

I lived in east Boston for a summer and I heard how owning a car can
be fun in the winter. They said it is like a war with where to put
the snow and parking spaces. I was sure not to stay to find out.

We could have used digital cameras as teenagers cause we couldn't
touch the snowblower in northern Wis. We had to make it look like it
was never moved. And then redo everything to make it look like it was
shoveled by hand. Even down to having the snow pile up close like it
was all done by hand.

No wonder why I like the southern belt , I wish I was further south.

Got to love it when you see 4 SUVs all swapping ends at the same time
within 100yrd of each other at 70 mph.

Gunner. cringing as its supposed to rain for the next 3 days in
So.Cal..and he will be there in the morning..

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound
woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil?
Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence,
they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest
animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that,
and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make
it work.
- L. Neil Smith