Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
Steve Firth

Default How to Stack Log Pile?

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 19:24:17 +0100, Guy King wrote:

The message
from "Davy" contains these words:

and this woman certainly knows what she's doing!
http://www.tcm.phy.cam.ac.uk/~mdt26/...odpile_sam.jpg

Now if only there were some text explaining how she did it. My log pile
runs along the side of the garden in full view; if it looked as good as hers
it would be a feature!

Dunno if it's her woodpile, but I think she's an artist, her husband's a
nuclear physicist and the woodpile is at a research institute in
Tuscany. Who'd have thought the Italians were so anal!

Hell, that's an amateur woodpile compared to some of the ones round our
neck of the woods. I'm constantly getting tutted at for the untidiness of
my woodpile and the fact that I cheat by stacking the wood against a wall
of the cantina.