Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Mitsubishi Camcorder pinout

PJ wrote:
Sparks wrote:

Do you have a multi-meter?

Yup. Fluke.

My guess would be...

A (Red) - +5v

G (Brown) - Audio

V (White) - Video

B (Black) - Ground

Okay. Will try. *Slightly* concerned about killing the camera, but...

... later.

Okay, I get nigh on +5v (+4.96v) on Black with Red as ground. Still
with Red as ground, I get between +0.75v and +1v on white, fluctuating
between the two values as I put my hand over the lens and then remove
it.

So my video signal is on Red/White? My PC's video card has an RCA
(phono) input for composite video - Red to the ring and White to the
tip?

Any other precautions before hooking it up?

But you won't know unless you poke it :-)

Ahh. As with so many things...

Thanks.

PJ.

I'd of thought white(signal) and black(ground) would have given you the
signal?

Hey up 5v+ to the card I smell smoke. :-(

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Women are like old TV's...the older they get the more prone they are to
switching off.