Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

Default before i buy a new Natural Gas grill...

"Kevin Jayne" wrote in message
If I buy this grill, can I at some point install it into a built-in unit?
I'd hate to spend $800 or more for a built-in grill when I can get one for
under $400 that will do everything I need. I asked this same question at
Home Depot and they shrugged their shoulders and were more interested in
selling a grill than figuring it out.

From what I can see of different brands, the main difference is the base.
Contact VC and see if they make some sort of frame for it to sit in as a
built in. I'm sure you can make something if need be.