Posted to alt.home.repair
Kevin Jayne

Default before i buy a new Natural Gas grill...

If I buy this grill, can I at some point install it into a built-in unit?
I'd hate to spend $800 or more for a built-in grill when I can get one for
under $400 that will do everything I need. I asked this same question at
Home Depot and they shrugged their shoulders and were more interested in
selling a grill than figuring it out.

Thanks,
Kevin

The sale at home depot is for one day only, isn't advertised and only
covers their cheaper models. You are in the same boat as I was. Check out
the VTC400 at home depot. They carry it in natural gas. It has some
stainless parts, others are porcelain coated. The hood is porcelain. Its
high BTU 3 burner. No side burner. Its well made and is under $400. Get
the Vermont castings cover for it. Its well bade and fits nice. If they do
not have the natural gas version in stock then ask them to get it for you.
Another store in the area may have it.