Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Very Newbie Question

Thanks again for all the advice. I spent some time this weekend
practicing and trying out some of the recommendations posted here. I
found that rubbing the bevel is very important...that's the tip I found
the most helpful. This allowed me to really peel the wood off. I was
getting a really nice edge on some maple. I've read up on sharpening
and ordered a 60 grit Norton white wheel for a 1750 RPM electric motor
I have. My tools were fairly sharp on Friday evening and now they need
sharpening...hope that wheel gets here soon. So here is another
question: If I were to buy one introductory video (perferably on DVD)
what should it be? I'd like something that is packed with information
on turning techniques and sharpening.
Thanks again,
Steve