Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Mitsubishi Camcorder pinout

PJ wrote:
Hi folks.

This may well be the wrong group for this question - appropriate
redirection welcome, but UK.DIY-ers seem willing to have a go at most
things, so...

We've been given an old-ish analog mini-VHS-tape-thing Mitsubishi
HS-CX1(B) camcorder, minus manual. On the rear of the unit there is a
mini DIN type socket into which plugs a small box on a flying lead
which provides modulated UHF I/O for picture/audio - just plug into
the
antenna socket of any TV/video...

However, I want an unmodulated composite video out. There are, I
think, more pins on the camcorder socket than would be required to
provide what I/O we have - I'm wondering if it's possible to get
composite video + sound from some of the others? Does anyone have a
pinout for this device?

It appears that manuals are available for this device, but at a
price...

TIA.

PJ.

5GBP is not really that much?
http://www.vintagecameras.co.uk/manual5.htm

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Women are like old TV's...the older they get the more prone they are to
switching off.