Ed Huntress

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"Gunner" wrote in message

This should make the groups concerned about public safety happy. The
gun grabbers simply could go **** up a rope. Its Constitutionally
sound as it does not infringe upon the right to keep and bear arms
except to prohibited persons, and allows unified freedom in all states
without restriction. Im pragmatic enough to suggest the cert. Shrug.
Others will disagree with me of course, in both directions.

Haha! Veddy interesting. I take it you've never been to a school board
meeting...or at least you've never made this proposal at one, because you're
still alive. g

Well, here we are back at the corral, having gone around the horn with
statistics and so on, now arriving back at where the real gunfight is: the
great cultural divide. If you plan to promote this idea of yours, let us
know so we can watch the fireworks.

Ed Huntress