Posted to alt.home.repair
Eigenvector

Default Where the black powder comes from?

"CJT" wrote in message
Ed wrote:

2-3 month ago, We noticed the AC filter was covered with black powder. In
the past week we noticed the same black stuff by the base board every
where on the second floor. We have a two story house and AC ducts are
between the 2 floors.

What this black powder can be and what I can do it about it?

Thanks,

mold?

--

I'm thinking it's actually black powder. Obviously either the wife or the
neighbors don't like the poster. I hope no one smokes around them...

Seriously, I can't think of anything else that it could be - except as you
noted mold.