clare @ snyder.on .ca

Default Great Idea - Communal Snowblower

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 13:09:24 -0500, "Bob Chilcoat"
wrote:

I had an 8 hp Ariens that I brought from Syracuse when we moved here 16
years ago. After not using it at all for three years, I sold it. The
following year we got an 18" dump. Since then, every time we've had a big
snowfall, I've regretted selling the Ariens. The Murray isn't an Ariens,
but it should be fine for the few times we'll use it. Should last for years
and years.

Yup - but that old ariens will still be around to bury the Murray when
the time comes.
Old Ariens stuff was well designed and well built - price be damned.
The Murray stuff is built to the lowest common denominator - the
penny.