Bob Chilcoat

Default Great Idea - Communal Snowblower

We agreed up front that if anyone moves, the other two have to buy him out.
They can then try and sell the new neighbor the share. Other than that, two
of us are mechanics, so we don't foresee a lot of maintenance issues. I
guess as it gets older, the cost of a share should go down, but at $247 per
share, it ain't the national debt.

"Anon Ymous" wrote in message
How did you work out the terms for ownership, repair costs, survivorship,
etc. My folks had a boat co-owned with another couple. They had a falling
out and it was a bitch sorting it out.

Just Curious,
tHAT

"Bob Chilcoat" wrote in message
My neighbors on both sides and I invested in a big (26") 8 hp snowblower

couple of weeks ago. At $247 each, we have a brand new snowblower that

will