Gunner

Default Pearl Harbor

On 9 Dec 2003 05:53:26 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

So then..you will not answer the question, but make a statement only,

Your question came after my statement IIRC, so the
*real* question remains in your court, how will YOU
preserve and protect the US constitution?

What other amendments become optional under Ashcroft's
program?

What rights are YOU willing to give up?

Let's start with, say, search and siezure. Now
the cops need no warrant issued under probable
cause, to search gunner's homes. How's that feel?

Next we're going to have you detained and incarcerated
for no reason at all. No arrest warrant need be
issued, no crime committed.

Jim

Hint Jim..Im trying to find out how you would handle the dichotomy
between personal rights and trashing the agencies responsible for
preventing 9/11 and keeping acts of terrorism from happening.

Are you saying you don't have a clue?

Gunner

"Guns aren't toys. They're for family protection, hunting dangerous or
delicious animals, and keeping the King of England out of your face."

-- Krusty the Clown, "The Simpsons"