Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Rhoomba extremis

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 17:19:46 -0400, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

mm wrote:
But if you want to hear very interesting stuff listen to Talk of the
Nation, Science Friday for today, June 23, the last 15 or 18 minutes.
It's at www.npr.org or maybe www.scifri.org or com, and their archives
work real well. It takes I think 5 minutes from the broadcast, which
ended 5 minutes ago, to reach the archives, maybe an hour. Helen
someone is the guest.

It's not your grandfather's robot anymore.

Didja catch the Saturday Night Live "Woomba" parody sketch?

ROTFLMAO for sure!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnhRu2OrXMY

Tnanks. My dial-up or my processor is not fast enough to play video
with sound. The video was running about `1/5th normal speed and the
sound was coming in very short segments. I still thought I would
watch it, but when I went to full screen, it started again at the
beginning, so I gave up.
Jeff