Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave D

Default TV shows stripes/lines at the top of the screen

wrote in message
oups.com...
Dave D:
I have read and re-read Arfa's and your posts and I can not, for the
life of me, see how you or anyone else could be offended by Arfa's
comments.
Your "practical" experience and years of "practical" learning can many
times beat the best formal schooling. Frankly, the best techs I
personallly know and respect actually have a combination of both types
of training. Don't let yourself be intimitated by the words of
others, you know what you know and have confidence in your knowledge
but also know your limitations.... I think Clint Eastwood coined that
phrase.

That's fair comment. On reflection I was rather hasty and abrupt with Arfa,
and he didn't deserve it. My mistake, apology given.

Dave