Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What do I really need to cut trim?

Thanks for all responses!

For finish nailing, it's going to be pneumatic, not electric, and they
are rentable. Typically a 16-guage finish nailer will work and not
leave an oversize hole to fill with putty.

How about something like this:
http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS...l.0& MID=9876

As far as ensuring that the glass is plumb and not cocked in the
opening, simply measuring from the inside wall should make it
sufficiently even on all edges.

Can you elaborate on this a little? What do you mean by the inside
wall? Right now all I have is a door with a square hole. I'm assuming
I'll have to install the trim on one side, then put in the glass, then
trim on the other side.