Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen

Default before i buy a new Natural Gas grill...

"Lena" writes:

GotBonus wrote:
Any upfront advice ...

Could you elaborate on why you would want natural gas over propane?
Even though I have natural gas for heating and cooking in my home, I am
not the least bit interested in running a pipe and connector through
the wall to the outside where I could plug in a special gas line to the
grille.

Hmm, plug into natural gas...never thought of that.

My natural gas grill is set in concrete and permanently
connected to the gas.

I wouldn't recommend trying to hook up one of those roll
around grills to NG.

But I absolutely love never getting a propane tank
filled, always having gas available, and always having
the grill on one place.