jim rozen

Default Pearl Harbor

In article , Gunner says...

So then..you will not answer the question, but make a statement only,

Your question came after my statement IIRC, so the
*real* question remains in your court, how will YOU
preserve and protect the US constitution?

What other amendments become optional under Ashcroft's
program?

What rights are YOU willing to give up?

Let's start with, say, search and siezure. Now
the cops need no warrant issued under probable
cause, to search gunner's homes. How's that feel?

Next we're going to have you detained and incarcerated
for no reason at all. No arrest warrant need be
issued, no crime committed.

Jim

please reply to: