Posted to sci.electronics.repair
GregS

Default Air conditioning

I remember looking through Sears catalogs and others showing whole house air conditioning
units and prices. All I see now is estimates. I was thinking about whole air conditioning,
but what a rip off when you can buy a 25K BTU window for $500, Where a similar whole house
unit costs in the thousands. I really think I am going to buy a window unit and connect it to my
new furnace when I buy that. Seriously. And the new laws make it even more expensive, trying to get
better efficiencies mandatory, yet you can still buy those window units.

greg